Current time: Sunday 19th August 2018, 03:20 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi guys I am new here!!
Wednesday 5th November 2014, 05:43 PM
Hi guys I am new here!!
My names stig i am 24 I make youtube videos, started yoyo'ing last week.. i ordered a duncan fhz but it did not arrive untill yesterday.. lucky for me my grindmachine arrived last week (i ordered both at the same time) and i can honestly say thank god the grindmachine came first.. I have learnt tonnes of tricks on it already and my shutter came yesterday with my fhz... so now im using a shutter as my primary throw and loving it.. im not that good yet but its only been a week.. i'd like to get so good that one day I can enter competitions and win Smile I will be posting weekly updates on my progress into the world of yoyos and would be great if you guys could check up on me every now and again.. suggest a few tricks and also give me tips on how i can improve Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlWXpUJDfhg = Week one
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sunday 23rd November 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Hi guys I am new here!!
Hey there Stig, welcome! I've been throwing for around 6 years and only just got savvy to this site! Haha! Let me know how it goes!
Monday 24th November 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: Hi guys I am new here!!
(Sunday 23rd November 2014 06:48 PM)Xanthna Wrote:  Hey there Stig, welcome! I've been throwing for around 6 years and only just got savvy to this site! Haha! Let me know how it goes!

Hey there nice to meet you! This site is good there is also a uk yoyo players forum at yoyoz.co.uk buuuuut they are closeing down Sad although they said on facebook that there is going to be a new u.k. store opening up and the forum will be hosted there, but yeah, this and that forum are a brittish yoyo players friend xD And its going well i'm almost into my first month and just learnt kamikaze xD What new tricks you working on?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)