Current time: Wednesday 20th September 2017, 03:11 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had a great SRC.
Sunday 26th January 2014, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: Sunday 26th January 2014 07:04 PM by Tgoodyo.)
Had a great SRC.
Thank's to Simon, Grace, Harriet and Langley great weekend as always can't wait until nationals and worlds should be an amazing year.
It's a shame Luke couldn't make it hope work didn't ride you too hard.

BTW when is the forum getting a BST and feedback system?

Lee. YoYo!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sunday 26th January 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Had a great SRC.
A cracking time was had by all. Can we get the scores up in full?
Tuesday 28th January 2014, 12:02 AM
I'll add a BST Sub-Fourm tomorrow Smile

Twas a good contest! Scores should be up soon i hope, and once the system is in place (if not already) will be able to attribute scores to members profiles. So peoples profiles show contest placing and scores Smile
Tuesday 28th January 2014, 12:28 PM
(Tuesday 28th January 2014 12:02 AM)Little Simon Wrote:  I'll add a BST Sub-Fourm tomorrow Smile

Twas a good contest! Scores should be up soon i hope, and once the system is in place (if not already) will be able to attribute scores to members profiles. So peoples profiles show contest placing and scores Smile

That is actually fantastic. We should get an archive sorted too with all the older results.
Tuesday 28th January 2014, 08:15 PM
The results bit is ready to go, you Super Mods should see a link on the event page called "edit results", or something like that.
It would be really cool to get as many past results as possible added, then we can start doing all sorts of interesting stats stuff.
However, for technical reasons you guys can't add results to a past event and have them linked to the user profiles. So it's best if you send me the results and I'll add them.
Monday 24th March 2014, 06:36 PM
I'll start ploughing through the old results soon.
Tuesday 25th March 2014, 12:46 AM
Soon™

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)